Make Your Erection Great Again!
- Check Your Meds: Over the counter & prescription meds can worsen prostate symptoms
- Exercise daily
- Do your Dick-Ups
- Empty your bladder completely
- Eat foods that are high in nitrates & antioxidants
- Avoid Bladder Irritants
- Increase Omega 3 Fatty Acids in your diet
- Consider prostatic massage
70% of Men With BPH Have E.D. - Get Stiff Again!
- 50% of men in their 50s have benign prostatic hypertrophy
- An enlarged prostate blocks you from getting & staying hard
- A healthier prostate can give stronger erections
A Large Prostate Gives a Soft Erection
- Nerves travel through the prostate to control your erection
- An enlarged prostate interferes with blood-flow and disrupts nerve signaling to your erection
- BPH will decrease the amount of fluid pumped during ejaculation
Causes of Prostate Enlargement (BPH) Include:
- Exposure to unhealthy environmental hormones
- A decrease in the male hormone testosterone, as a result of aging
- Inflammation in the body
- Oxidative stress: An excess of damaging particles in the body called free radicals
- Prostate remodeling : The tissue of the prostate becomes replaced with something called amyloid
What Real Men Are Saying
You are not alone. 75% of men will complain of symptoms related to their prostate at some point in their life.
Regular Prostate Massage Can Help You Stiffen Up
- Help clear toxins from the prostate
- Help open up clogged ducts (pathways)
- Help strengthen the prostate
- Help improve blood flow
*Prostate massagers are not medical devices, so law requires us to state: A) The FDA has not evaluated the health claims of prostate massage; B) This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, because only a drug or medical device can legally make this claim.